“Health and Fitness Coach, at Jamie Lloyd Health and Fitness, I spend a
considerable amount of time talking to people about getting
more vegetables or greens into their diets. A common dietary trend among our
young athletes and even some of our adults is a serious lack of creativity or
willpower when it comes to eating more of the green stuff. As a way to help the
world at large consume more veg, I have come up with this list of seven
strategies to get more vegetables in your diet.
Plus add in some Sun Chlorella Powder which is bursting of nutrients like nutrients include Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and Folic Acid which will add a bit of zing to your workouts! go check out the website.... https://www.sunchlorella.co.uk/shop/
2. Put some meat on the skillet or wok; think chicken, beef, or whatever you like
3. Let the meat cook for a minute or so.
4. Add a ton of veggies; I tend to use frozen broccoli, cauliflower, or stir-fry mixes.
5. Stir it around a few times.
6. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes, until the veggies and meat are cooked to your liking.
7. Eat and Enjoy! It’s as simple as that.
1 bunch kale
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
c. Tomatoes (Yes, they’re technically fruits, but who cares? They are good for you.)
d. Salsa (best for those who are “easing” their way into vegetables)
g. Asparagus (if you’re feeling bolder)
h. The list goes on and on…